February 1, 2010

February 1

Wow...I did a much better job updating journals when pregnant with Masen. The excitement is beginning to build and I am finally feeling like we are as ready as we can be for the baby. I had an appointment today. The baby's heartrate was 161. I am measuring on target for the March 9 due date. I gained 6 lbs in two weeks! I have gained about 37 lbs so far. The baby is still very active. It is more active around lunch time and right before I go to bed. Jon and I keep thinking and talking about what this baby will be like...will it look like Masen or totally different, what will it's schedule or personality be like, will it have more of Jon's traits or mine. It is fun to daydream about what could be. Ultimately we are both very ready to welcome a little one into our family and finally hold our baby in our arms. We have once again waited so long for this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment